09 Empire Contact PANTS ZN
List Price: $124.95
Your Price: $100.00
You Save: $24.95 (20 %)
Out of stock
* denotes required field
Empire Contact Pants White ZN
- Built in pocket micro fiber cloth on a bungee cord so you can never lose it! Patent pending innovation by Empire
- Neoprene covered zippers. Keeps the dirt out of your zippers and the paint away from any hard spots
- Wide hole belt loops! You asked for them we delivered!
- Pre-curved Dual density knees. The most technically advanced & protective knee on a paintball pant period.
- Internal hideaway key pocket. Now you can take your car key on the field with you with out fear of losing it on the field.
- CB pad and waistband padding. You (and your girlfriend) will thank us later. Not only is there a pad in front of the family jewels but then ENTIRE area!
- Em-Flow™ Panel design Air intake in the front and output in the rear. Heavy duty lilac mesh construction
- Dual density reinforced pad zones on shin and side of knees, because not all sliding happens directly on your knee
- Newly designed padded lumbar & rear panel, Rubberized pop outs to grab onto your harness. Not only will this help keep your harness in place but the lumbar pad helps cushion the weight of the pods against your lower back
- Built in hip slide pads- Whether you are the guy running out to the corners or the snake on the break our all new slider hip pads will keep you from limping off the field. These built in pads keep the raspberries in the produce department, not on your hips. Self-contouring design rises above the waistline to cover your hipbones pant. These pants were constructed with the hardcore paintball player in mind. The guy/girl that is out there both days every weekend, running drills during the week rain or shine. You need a pant that can be there with you every step of the way. The Contact line was developed to protect and enhance your paintball experience. They are durable, vented, protective and lightweight. Your body will thank you. Every detail has been researched, tested and refined for perfection. Ready for the details?
Sizing Chart (in inches)
Avg waist size is the manufacturer's recommendation and what will appear on the LABEL inside the pants. Min-Max waist size is provided to show you the fit window from the smallest to the largest.